Mulling things over for the past few months, I came up with the following timeline:
- Put in my notice at work around November.
- Last day of work would be right around the beginning of the year.
- Hang out in San Diego for about two months. During this time, I'd sell off all the extra stuff in my house. Also during this time, apply for cruise ship jobs.
- Hopefully become employed on a cruise ship and work a six-month contract.
- Get back on land and live in New York, San Francisco, and Las Vegas for about 2-3 months in each location.
- Back to the real world, ideally with new insight and possibly new opportunites.